04 July 2009

I hate myself

Hating Myself

Sorry guys...I am unable to upload more photos in my blog as my Microsoft Home & Student Trial Version has expired and I have not renewed it.

I am very upset...for the past 3 days, Thursday 2nd July, Wednesday 3rd july & Independence Day 4th July 2009.

Upset because, I hate myself for not renewing it earlier than before it expired.

I hate myself because, my carelessness make me now so frustrated that I cannot continue my Jogja Travelog.

You guys must have seen it by now that I have a passion for writing.

Now I have to be thankful to The GOD Al-Mighty, for I still can read.

I still can write with pencil and keyboard.

What I cannot do now is to write using Microsoft Office, cannot upload Jogja photos and cannot edit the big size Jogja photos into a smaller files.

And i dun feel like writing when I cannot upload the photos.

Guys, I was pushed around when making the on-line purchase for the Microsoft Home & Student Full Version.

First i received an on-line message during the purchase, that "there is problem with payment" from my VISA debit card. I hate myself because I did not put more money in my OCBC VISA Debit Card before renewing it. I do not have a credit card because I had bad debts when I had one.

Then i wrote to their Customer Support about the problem.

I had an email reply asking me to call the Microsoft Singapore Office.

I call yesterday morning, 3rd July 2009, and was told to submit my enquiry on-line.

Meanwhile at home I received another email from Microsoft Service Support to email to another email address in Microsoft so that my enquiry can be attended to.

Feeling pissed off. I wrote a nasty emails and feedback this morning complaining to them,

"Why push me around? I only need the Full Version please help me to get one. What's the problem...!!! Don't be shy...!!! If you cannot get money from my VISA Debit Card, just tell me straight into my face, so that I can go to Microsoft office in Singapore and buy one from your shelves."

I know it sounds a bit harsh, but, I am really fed-up to be pushed around.

No comments:

Post a Comment