25 July 2009

Someone said isn't this a new post..

My answer is'
"yeah new post but I cannot add pictures, video clips, and cannot edit the words into colours and sizes. If can will someone help me to check if it can be done in your post.

The normal text box to insert text and upload picture is missing. All that is shown is the Preview section. Above the prview, which is compose section......... it is blank ....

blogspot......!!!! Waht happen to your blogspot compose section its blank....!!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you're in the edit HTML mode. Above the preview, click "Compose" to toggle back to the normal posting mode with the icons.

    Or maybe your Blogspot is not loading properly. You may want to clear your cache and cookies (On Internet Explorer click Tools>Internet Options>General>Under Browsing History click Delete>Delete all. Close your browser and open IE again and log into your Blogspot. Maybe it will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe it's under maintenance. I don't know much about Blogspot as I don't use it myself. Sorry can't be much of a help. You might want to ask Ca.

    Aunty Titi.

    ReplyDelete