14 June 2009

O Mama

When I remember you my tears well in my eyes.
When I remember you I will remember Terpedo, KD Malaya, Naval Base, Khalsa Crescent, RNTD.
When I look at my children I will remember you when I was your child.


How precious were those moments. You have made me what I am now, a happy grandfather.
O GOD Al-Mighty The Most Kind. Please forgive me and both my parents. Please be kind to them the way they had been kind to me. Shower upon them YOUR blessings. Make their graves like the gardens of Paradise. Let their graves shine and be as wide till the eyes cannot see.
O ALLAH, I realize that one day I will die and I will also be placed into the grave. Hence,please forgive all my sins big and small, and make my graves like the garden of Paradise too.





No comments:

Post a Comment