27 November 2007

001-2b Tafsir Jalalaian - Commentary of The Quran


This book "Tafsir Jalalain" contains Translations, Commentary &
Explanation of The Holy Quran.

Tafsir Jalalain is one of the most authentic, reverred and
accepted version of the commentary of the Quran

The nickname "Jalalain" means 2 Jalal,
as this book was co-written by Imam Jalaluddin Al-Mahalli and
Imam Jalaluddin As-Suyuthi

The picture above shows the front Cover of Volume 3 of
the famous and much referred book.
This is the Malay translation from the original Arabic.
I am trying my best to translatethem to English.

In this volume contains Chapter Al-Kahfi which is
the 18th Chapterof the 114 Chapters in the Holy Quran.

To facilitate my translataion, I may need to refer to other books, such as:-

1. The Message of The Quran by Muhammad Asad
2. The Noble Quran by Taqiuddin Al-Hilali & Muhsin Khan
3. Translation of the Holy Quran by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
4. Tafsir Al-Quran Qarim by Mahmud Yunus.
5. Tafsir Al-Quran by Syaikh M Ali Shabuni.

I am doing this English translation for the benefit of my family,
my childrens, my relatives, especially the young ones and
young Muslim friends and their children,
who are more well-verse in English.

Furthermore, translation in Malay are already too many and
very easily available at many local bookshops and even at pasar malam stall.

While doing so, I thought of sharing them with you too.
Perhaps in the realm of the cyber age,
we can share some beneficial information.

1 comment: